Vice President, Multicultural Sales
MAX is the tech company powering your favorite brand x music partnerships. Backed by tech VCs and built by a team of data scientists, engineers, music pros, and digital media experts, MAX is breaking new ground—powering partnerships for top brands like Ford, Rocket Mortgage, McDonald’s, Lexus, U.S. Marine Corps, Honda, etc. and supporting a growing portfolio of breakthrough artists (e.g. Kane Brown, Mau Y Ricky, Jon Batiste, Hayley Kiyoko, Lauren Alaina, AJR, and more).
As long-standing, active members of AIMM, MAX is committed to creating opportunities for brands that are more inclusive and reflective of the diverse audiences they need to reach.
MAX is looking to hire a Vice President of Multicultural Sales. In this role, you will be a key part of MAX’s sales team with the primary responsibility of selling new business to national and regional footprint brands that target multicultural audiences throughout North America.
- Accountable for the sales and profit goals to support the business strategies and growth projections for Hispanic and multicultural-targeted brand portfolio expansion
- Develop and execute strategies to generate revenue from brands through the sales of multicultural-focused programs consisting of existing assets and new opportunities
- Lead all facets of the brand sales process including strategy development, identifying new and emerging categories, prospect outreach, presentations, negotiating, and closing partnerships
- Execute effective corporate sales calls and presentations with the goal of meeting established sales objectives
- Manage the sales pipeline through Salesforce
- Work in collaboration with Marketing, Sales Ops, Account Management, and Legal teams to ensure partnerships are executed and closed within a timely manner
QualificationsThe skills and experience desired for this position include:
- 5+ years selling into North America’s largest consumer brands and agencies
- A robust network of decision makers and influencers within multicultural marketing with national brands and ad agencies that can be leveraged immediately
- Expertise in identifying opportunities; developing strategies; and closing deals
- Proven track record of generating significant revenue through new business
- Extensive media, digital, content and influencer marketing experience
- Experience navigating a complex sale i.e. enterprise sales
- Exemplary problem solving, communication, and presentation skills
- Must have a high degree of poise and professionalism when interacting with internal and external contacts
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Salesforce
- Bilingual Spanish/English preferred
- Proven writing and transcreation skills in both English and Spanish preferred
- Bachelor's Degree